Apr 26, 2010

Movie Mondays!







It’s so far over the top you could almost call it slapstick but it’s what Adam Sandler does best and here he’s at the height of his game. Zohan the superhuman Israeli spy just wants to lead a quiet life, cut hair and he’ll go to great lengths to achieve that dream. There are a surprising number of recognizable faces in supporting roles in this broad, un-pc comedy. It at essence though is an immigrant’s story and has the charm and wonder of those tales. This film is a distant cousin to Eddie Murphy's Coming To America but even funnier. If crude humor isn’t your thing, avoid it but if you enjoy a good belly laugh you will find it great fun indeed.

I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: